BMW has unveiled their most powerful and fastest M5 ever writes Geraldine Herbert
1) Muscular and powerful the new BMW M5 goes from a standstill to 100 km/h in a mere 3.4 seconds thanks to 600-horsepower.
2) It has an 8-speed transmission, super powerful brakes, and comes with specially designed tyres.
3) Its a slightly more beefier version of the regular 5 series particularly from the front where the revised bumper has lower and significantly larger air intakes.
4) Now in its sixth generation the M5 will launch in February 2018.
5) The M5 weighs 25kg less than the previous version and less weight means a faster car.
6) The 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine is the most advanced version and follows a long line of V8s from the German car maker.
7) Price starts at €163,000.
8) This performance saloon is also a practical car with seating for up to five people and 530 litres of luggage capacity.
The all new BMW M5 (Video Filming by BMW)
23rd August, 2017