Stylish and oozing french flair Peugeot reveals their new 3008 writes Geraldine Herbert
1) The 2021 Peugeot 3008 is a compact crossover that doesn’t skimp on flair or practicality.
2) Big frameless grilles are the new fashion statement and the most noticeable change to the front of the 3008 is the new chrome trim flanked by both headlights that sits integrated in the new bumper design as standard.
2) More than 800,000 units of the nameplate have been sold since the original was launched in 2016 and it was awarded Car Of The Year in 2017.
3) The new version will be available with a plug-in hybrid engine, two- or four-wheel drive and petrol or diesel engines.
4) Automatic and manual gearboxes will be offered with a choice and power outputs from 130hp-200hp.
5) A new optional night-vision system uses an infrared camera to help detect pedestrians, cyclists and large animals at night and display this video on the digital driver’s display
6) Available in three flavours the 3008 comes with optional packs for individual upgrades.
7) What we loved most was how chic the interior was on the previous version and thankfully Peugeot has managed to only improve on it adding the latest-generation driving aids, as well as a new Peugeot-Cockpit with a new high-quality display headset and a new 10-inch high-definition touch screen.
8) The new 3008 will go on sale in Ireland in early 2021 and prices will be revealed closer to the launch date.
1st September 2020