1) The replacement to the current CC will sit above the Passat in the company’s line-up.
2) We’ll find out more about the Volkswagen Arteon at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show next March.
3) The Arteon name is made up of two component parts: ‘art’ (which “describes the saloon’s lines”) and ‘eon’ (identifying this car “as a premium model”).
4) The new four-door saloon features LED headlights, a large grille and frameless windows.
5) Volkswagen hasn’t confirmed whether the Arteon will be sold in the Ireland – but it will go on sale in certain markets from summer 2017.
28th November, 2016