Kia’s new e-Niro EV Crossover is on the way writes Geraldine Herbert
1) Going on a long journey? The e-Niro can drive up to 485 kilometres on a single charge.
2) Outside and in it looks just like the Kia Niro hybrid.
3) Recharging is simple, plugged into a fast charger, it takes only 54 minutes to recharge the e-Niro’s 64 kWh battery to 80%.
4) The e-Niro shoots from 0-to-100 kph in just 7.8 seconds.
5) Awash with technology, among the energy-saving standard features of the new e-Niro are regenerative braking, Coasting Guide Control (CGC), and Predictive Energy Control (PEC).
6) Peace of mind comes as standard as the new EV will be covered by Kia’s 7-Year, 150,000-kilometre warranty.
7) The all-new Kia e-Niro will make its public debut at the forthcoming Paris Motor Show.
8) Full Irish specification, pricing and on-sale date will be announced after the Show and it goes on sale across Europe at the end of 2018.
9) Its so quiet as the Electric motor makes for a smooth and super refined drive.
18th September 2018