Renault’s Clio has been treated to a nip and tuck and here’s what’s new writes Geraldine Herbert
- The 2015 Renault Clio doesn’t skimp on style, safety or practicality and now comes with a wider range of “big car” options including panoramic fixed glass sunroof, rear parking camera, hands free parking, BOSE premium sound pack, new R-link system for on board connectivity and access to downloadable apps.
- You’d expect great fuel economy from the Clio and the 1.5 diesel engine certainly does not disappoint with a class leading 3.5 litres per 100kms and only 90 grams of co2 per km.
- There are now four new body colours; Mars Red. Titanium Grey, Artic White and Iron Blue, plus seven new wheel and wheel trim designs.
- Stop-start technology, standard now across the range, helps keep running costs low.
- Inside the Clio features a brushed matte finish to the interior chrome detailing and this adds to the quality feel throughout.
- Available in three flavours the Clio comes in a choice of Expression, Dynamique Nav and Dynamique S Nav.
- The Clio Renault Sport 220 Trophy now boasts 10% more power ( 220hhp) and 280Nm of pure pulling power.
- Renault’s new Clio is ideal for today’s super chic city dweller; small enough to park anywhere, peppy around town but with plenty of punch once you’re out on the open road.
19th July, 2016