Suzuki have revealed some key details about their new hatchback the Baleno writes Geraldine Herbert
- The all-new Baleno will go on sale in Ireland next spring 2016.
- You might remember the name Baleno, it was the name of a Suzuki Saloon back in the 90s.
- The 2016 Baleno comes with a fuel-sipping 1-litre BOOSTERJET direct injection turbocharged petrol engine that promises to save fuel while delivering driving pleasure.
- In terms of styling, the design of the iK-2 Concept unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year is key for the new Baleno
- Dimensions details are sparse but we expect the Baleno to be a similar size to the Opel Corsa, Honda Jazz and Ford Fiesta.
- More details will be offered at the car’s world debut in Frankfurt at the 2015 Motor Show.
31st August, 2015