Citroën has unveiled their new funky crossover, the C3 Aircross writes Geraldine Herbert
- The C3 Picasso is no more and has been transformed into a funky crossover.
- Key rivals include the Peugeot 2008, Nissan Juke and Renault Captur.
- The Citroën C3 Aircross was shown at Geneva 2017 as the Aircross concept.
- At 4.15m long it’s the exact same size as Peugeot’s 2008.
- Inside a 7″ screen controls everything from the air-conditioning to the sat-nav.
- Next year, expect a bigger version when the C5 Aircross arrives with even stronger styling cues.
- Powering this compact SUV will be a choice of three-cylinder PureTech 82, 110 and 130 petrol units and two diesels, a BlueHDi 100 and 120.
- The 2018 C3 Aircross comes in 90 fun colours plus four roof colours for two-tone models, four ‘Colour Packs’ and five highly distinctive interior design schemes.
- Funky design is not at the cost of practically and there is a decent 410 litres of boot space with the seats up and a very impressive 1,289 with them down – so more than enough for some flat pack from Ikea.
- The Citroën C3 Aircross will arrive in Ireland in time for 181 sales
12th June, 2017