- To improve your view as far as possible, keep your lights and windscreen clean.
- Use main beam, but when other drivers are approaching make sure you dip your lights to avoid dazzling the oncoming traffic.
- Make sure you can stop safely within the distance you can see to be clear.
- If you’re feeling tired, coffee alone is not a fix. Take a break and have a 20 minute nap.
- If an approaching car forgets to dip its lights, look beyond the lights, but to their left to avoid being dazzled as much.
- Look at how the traffic ahead behaves for clues to possible problems you can’t see yet.
- If it’s gloomy in the morning, don’t forget to put your lights on.
We have more safety and driving tips here
25th October, 2018