Sitting your driving test is probably on the most stressful things you can do so its best to get it right the first time. Help is at hand, a new guide “Passing Your Driving Test in Ireland: The Essential Guide by Noel Byrnes” has just been launched and has a host of tips and advice which will help learner drivers stand the best chance of passing first time.
From information on booking your test to the final procedure at the end of the driving test everything you need is contained in one guide; Features includeA ‘top tips’ section containing the most frequently asked questions and concerns from learners over the years based on the author’s experience as a driving instructor
- A ‘final test checklist’ that can be ticked off before the test so that you can make sure you have remembered everything you need to know
- Information on recent legislative changes
- Clear explanations and examples showing how the marking system works.
- Illustrations of correct vehicle positioning, turning and driving on roundabouts, etc.
- A complete list of Irish signs, along with frequently asked questions from examiners.
- Images from the Essential Driver Training (EDT) logbook, the tester’s report sheet and marking guidelines.
- The National Car Testing (NCT) requirements with recent changes (June 2011) explained using a simple chart.
Priced at €12.99 and available nationwide, Noel Byrnes is a registered instructor with the RSA, shares his substantial experience of dealing with test candidates and Department examiners in this recommended guide .
We have five copies of the Guide to give away. From Monday 23rdone lucky winner will be selected daily.
All you have to do is ‘LIKE’ www.facebook.com/wheelsforwomen our facebook page. If you don’t see a “Like” button next to “wheelsforwomen” you may already have clicked it before – if so you are already entered in the draw and don’t need to do anything! and don’t forget to ‘SHARE‘ with your friends!
20th July, 2012