Fancy a trip to the biggest show in Ireland? To celebrate their return for the fifth year in a row to the National Ploughing Championships, Peugeot has partnered with WheelsforWomen.ie to give five lucky readers a pair of entry tickets to this year’s show.
Taking place from 23rd – 25th September in Ratheniska, Co. Laois, over 200,000 visitors will enjoy thousands of exhibition stands on the one site. A wonderful social gathering for people from all over Ireland, the National Ploughing Championships is not just an agricultural exhibition; it is also a showcase for artisan foods, cottage industries, fashion shows, craft workshops, entertainment, cookery demonstrations, house, home and garden produce. It’s simply an event not to be missed.
What’s more is, the Peugeot stand at the show has grown substantially in recent years, offering visitors the chance to see, touch and enjoy the very latest award-winning Peugeot car models on the Irish market. This year, the new Peugeot 308, European Car of the Year takes pride of place on the stand.
How to Win Tickets?
To be in with a chance of winning, just leave a comment in the comment box and make sure to like our facebook page here .
Five winners will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on the 15th of September.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wheelsforwomen.ie and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Wheelsforwomen.ie
By entering the “Facebook / Wheelsforwomen.ie” competition (the “Competition”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 3, entry is open to everyone with a personal Facebook account.
3. Competition is deemed to have commenced 25th of August and concludes 15th of September, 2014
4. Individuals may enter the competition only once, and only one entry can be accepted per unique Facebook account.
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The winners of the competition will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on Monday 15th of September, 2014
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
8. The winners will be notified via Facebook on Tuesday 16th of September 2014
IMPORTANT: To be entered in the draw you have to “like” and “share “ our actual page (here:http://www.facebook.com/wheelsforwomen
Only liking AND sharing our main page will constitute entry in the competition. If you don’t see a “Like” button next to “wheelsforwomen” you may already have clicked it before – if so you are already entered in the draw and all you need to do is share the competition
25th August, 2014