We have ten pairs of tickets to give away to the RIAC National Classic Car Show in the Simmonscourt Hall at the Royal Dublin Society show grounds in Dublin on 1st and 2nd March 2014.
Last February huge crowds attended the RDS to see the finest collection of classic, Veteran and Vintage cars ever gathered together in Ireland. Exit polls showed one of the highest satisfaction ratings ever recorded at an event in the RDS.
This year the space allocated to clubs has been doubled and now 36 clubs will be featured, double the number at the 2013 show.
In addition to the increased numbers of clubs attending the show, there will be new feature stands, an autojumble for the first time, an Irish motor sport section, a dedicated restoration feature and much more.
As this is a family orientated event, emphasis has also been put on creating a dedicated family section, which will, among other entertainments, feature the Road Safety Authority ‘Street Smart Kids’ interactive learning initiative promoting road safety for children from the ages of five up to 12.
To win a pair of tickets all you need to do is LIKE wheelsforwomen on Facebook, and SHARE. If you have already liked us all you need to do is share. We’ll announce the winners Friday Feb 21st, 2014
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wheelsforwomen.ie and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Wheelsforwomen.ie
By entering the “Facebook / Wheelsforwomen.ie” competition (the “Competition”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 3, entry is open to everyone with a personal Facebook account.
3. Competition is deemed to have commenced 1st of February concludes 5th of February, 2013
4. Individuals may enter the competition only once, and only one entry can be accepted per unique Facebook account.
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The winners of the competition will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on the 21st of February, 2014
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
8. The winners will be notified via Facebook and / or email within 48 hours of the draw
IMPORTANT: To be entered in the draw you have to “like” and “share “ our actual page (here)
4th February, 2014