Taking place from 20th – 22nd September in Screggan, Tullamore, Co Offaly over 200,000 visitors will enjoy thousands of exhibition stands on the one site. A wonderful social gathering for people from all over Ireland, the National Ploughing Championships is not just an agricultural exhibition; it is also a showcase for artisan foods, cottage industries, fashion shows, craft workshops, entertainment, cookery demonstrations, house, home and garden produce. It’s simply an event not to be missed.
What’s more is, the Peugeot stand at the show has grown substantially in recent years, offering visitors the chance to see, touch and enjoy the very latest award-winning Peugeot car models on the Irish market. This year, the new Peugeot 2008 takes pride of place on the stand.
The latest Peugeot 2008 has been restyled and features enhanced specifications. A more assertive and appealing SUV design is delivered thanks to a new vertical front grille. New wheel arch extensions and scuff plates are standard from Allure level three versions. Access, Active and Allure levels are now complemented by the new sporty GT Line level four version, which has Grip Control as standard. Retail prices start from €19,400 plus delivery related charges for the Access 1.2 PureTech petrol 82bhp model, rising to €27,280 plus delivery for the GT Line 1.6 BlueHDi diesel 120bhp STT model. The new Peugeot 2008 SUV is available to test drive at all Peugeot Dealerships now.
How to Win Tickets?
To be in with a chance of winning, just leave a comment in the comment box and make sure to like our facebook page here .
Three winners will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on the 10th of September.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wheelsforwomen.ie and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Wheelsforwomen.ie
By entering the “Facebook / Wheelsforwomen.ie” competition (the “Competition”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 3, entry is open to everyone with a personal Facebook account.
3. Competition is deemed to have commenced 22nd of August and concludes 9th of September, 2016
4. Individuals may enter the competition only once, and only one entry can be accepted per unique Facebook account.
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The winners of the competition will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on 10th of September, 2016
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
8. The winners will be notified via Facebook on the 12th of September 2016
IMPORTANT: To be entered in the draw you have to “like” and “share “ our actual page (here:http://www.facebook.com/wheelsforwomen
Only liking AND sharing our main page will constitute entry in the competition. If you don’t see a “Like” button next to “wheelsforwomen” you may already have clicked it before – if so you are already entered in the draw and all you need to do is share the competition.
21st August, 2016