For those tricky parking spots there is no greater aid then Parking Sensors. They can detect everything from poles, walls, bicycles, bins, children to small animals.
Safe driving begins with a safe car and one of the great safety advances in the last number of years has been the use of parking sensors, systems that allow you a glimpse of what’s lurking behind the bumper. While technology is no substitute for good driving the benefits of such aids are immediately obvious.
The sound of a warning alarm just as you are about to back over little Johnny’s bike (or worse still little Johnny) can be lifesaving in extreme cases.
Apart from the obvious safety benefit they can prevent costly damage to your Car and costly damage to other vehicles behind you.
Parkingsensors.ie is an Irish owned company that has been providing cameras, aids and sensors for 11 years. Based in Co Meath they provide a nationwide service. Cars can be easily and quickly fitted with parking sensors or rear view cameras. In the case of rear sensors the cables for the sensors are routed to the interior of the car so there is no noticeable sign on the car.
We have a parking sensor system, valued at €259 to give away to one lucky winner
For more info on the range of products from the Parkingsensors.ie click here
All you need to do is LIKE wheelsforwomen on Facebook, and SHARE. If you have already liked us all you need to do is share. We’ll announce the winner Monday 10h September, 2012
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wheelsforwomen.ie and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Wheelsforwomen.ie
By entering the “Facebook / Wheelsforwomen.ie” competition (the “Competition”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 3, entry is open to everyone with a personal Facebook account.
3. Competition is deemed to have commenced 21st of August concludes 10h September, 2012
4. Individuals may enter the competition only once, and only one entry can be accepted per unique Facebook account.
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The winners of the competition will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on the 10h September, 2012
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
8. The winners will be notified via Facebook and / or email within 48 hours of the draw
IMPORTANT: To be entered in the draw you have to “like” and “share “ our actual page (here: http://www.facebook.com/wheelsforwomen
Only liking AND sharing our main page will constitute entry in the competition. If you don’t see a “Like” button next to “wheelsforwomen” you may already have clicked it before – if so you are already entered in the draw and all you need to do is share the competition!