Prevent-A-Puncture is a patented, next generation product that is installed in your tyres and prevents the punctures occurring in the first place. This chemical solution tyre sealant provides full tyre protection against punctures and air loss for the entire duration of the life of the tyre.
Prevent-A-Puncture are offering one lucky reader a treatment of Prevent a Puncture for their car free (all 4 tyres), worth €100
All you need to do is LIKE wheelsforwomen.ie on Facebook, and leave a comment below as to why you should win! If you have already liked us all you need to do is comment.
What is Prevent-A-Puncture ?
Prevent-A-Puncture is an environmentally friendly chemical solution tyre sealant that when installed inside a tyre, will provide full time and permanent protection against punctures and air loss for the entire life of a tyre.
Prevent-A-Puncture provides puncture prevention in all air inflated tyres including cars, trucks, off road vehicles, motorbikes, bicycles, caravans, trailers, wheelchairs etc.
Installation by a Prevent-A-Puncture technician takes only approximately 20 minutes.
Prevent-A-Puncture is designed to seal
- tread punctures
- bead leaks
- rim leaks
- tube, tyre or wheel-related leaks
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wheelsforwomen.ie and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Wheelsforwomen.ie
By entering the “Facebook / Wheelsforwomen.ie” competition (the “Competition”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 3, entry is open to everyone with a personal Facebook account.
3. Competition is deemed to have commenced 27th of May 2013 and concludes 17th of June, 2013
4. Individuals may enter the competition only once, and only one entry can be accepted per unique Facebook account.
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The winners of the competition will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on the 17th of June, 2013
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
8. The winners will be notified via Facebook and / or email within 48 hours of the draw
IMPORTANT: To be entered in the draw you have to “like” our actual page (here:http://www.facebook.com/wheelsforwomen
Only liking our main page will constitute entry in the competition. If you don’t see a “Like” button next to “wheelsforwomen” you may already have clicked it before – if so you are already entered in the draw and all you need to do is share the competition
27th May, 2013