Fresh from the 2012 Paris Motor Show, Citroen is continuing the DS line story with the reveal of a new chapter, the DS3 Cabrio. This gorgeous Cabrio features all the hallmarks and thrills of DS3, with bold styling, sophisticated refinement, and enjoyable handling, combined with the pleasure of open top driving!
Swapping the fixed roof of the regular DS3 supermini for a roll-back fabric top, the roof takes a mere 16 seconds to close!
To celebrate the arrival of Citroen DS3 Cabrio in Ireland in the New Year we have the ultimate Make-over to give away consisting of eight prizes for one lucky winner!
– Hair makeover from Peter Mark
– Wardrobe Weeding & Restyling
– Colour Analysis
– Body Analysis
– Make-up Demo
– Personal Shopping
– Personalised Style Guide
– And to top it all off a €200 voucher for Blanchardstown Shopping Centre!
For a chance to win the competition on Facebook
1) LIKE wheelsforwomen on Facebook, and SHARE
2) Answer the Question “ In how many seconds does the roof of the DS3 Cabrio take to close?” (Hint: Answer in the Intro”)
For a chance to win the competition on Twitter
1) Follow @wheelsforwomen
2) Tweet the Answer to the Question “ @Wheelsforwomen The DS3 Cabrio roof takes ? seconds to close” (Hint: Answer in the Intro)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wheelsforwomen.ie and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Wheelsforwomen.ie
By entering the “Facebook / Wheelsforwomen.ie” competition (the “Competition”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 3, entry is open to everyone with a personal Facebook account.
3. Competition is deemed to have commenced 26thth of November concludes 19th of December 2012
4. Individuals may enter the competition only once, and only one entry can be accepted per unique Facebook account.
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The winner of the competition will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on the 20th of December, 2012
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
8. The winner will be notified via Facebook and / or email within 48 hours of the draw
9. Winner must agree to publicity shots surrounding the prize
IMPORTANT: To be entered in the draw you have to “like” and “share “ our actual page (here: http://www.facebook.com/wheelsforwomen
Only liking AND sharing our main page will constitute entry in the competition. If you don’t see a “Like” button next to “wheelsforwomen” you may already have clicked it before – if so you are already entered in the draw and all you need to do is share the competition
25th November, 2012