We have teamed up with the Rally School of Ireland to give one lucky reader a chance to experience Winter Driver Training at Rally School Ireland. The Winner can choose between the BMW or the MINI experience.
The BMW & MINI Winter Driver Training Programmes are run by Rally School Ireland in Scotstown, Co. Monaghan. Their winter driver training circuit is professionally designed for training both corporate drivers and the general public in the management of emergency situations in both rural and urban settings.
The circuit safely replicates the winding rural roads which present the most danger when it comes to standing water, wet conditions or, worse still, ice and snow. Often the first time a driver experiences a slide, or the feeling of ABS activating, it is too late – they are already in a situation where a failure to respond immediately can lead to a collision. Drivers are shown how their actions can cause the car to lose control, how to regain control and how to prevent it happening in the first place.
Confidence and Car Control
Do you feel comfortable driving in snow and ice?
Have you ever practiced avoiding an object using an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)?
Do you fully understand what Dynamic Stability Control is for?
Have you considered fitting Winter Tyres?
Would you know what to do if you drove into standing water and suddenly felt your car drift?
If you have answered no to any of these questions do not worry. By participating in a half day BMW/MINI Winter Driver Programme at Rally School Ireland, you will gain the essential knowledge and confidence to drive your car in winter conditions on Ireland’s road
For more info Tel: 047 89098 (NI +353 47 89098) Fax: 047 89223 Email: email@example.com
How to Win?
To be in with a chance of winning, just leave a comment in the comment box and make sure to like our facebook page here .
One winners will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on Friday 21st of November.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wheelsforwomen.ie and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Wheelsforwomen.ie
By entering the “Facebook / Wheelsforwomen.ie” competition (the “Competition”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 3, entry is open to everyone with a personal Facebook account.
3. Competition is deemed to have commenced 30th of October and concludes 21st of November, 2014.
4. Individuals may enter the competition only once, and only one entry can be accepted per unique Facebook account.
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The winners of the competition will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on Friday 21st of November. 2014
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
8. The winners will be notified via Facebook on Friday 21st of November.
IMPORTANT: To be entered in the draw you have to “like” and “share “ our actual page (here:http://www.facebook.com/wheelsforwomen
Only liking AND sharing our main page will constitute entry in the competition. If you don’t see a “Like” button next to “wheelsforwomen” you may already have clicked it before – if so you are already entered in the draw and all you need to do is share the competition